Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fitness- Wheelie Fit Mums

Today I had my first session of the year with Wheelie Fit Mums. For those of you who don't know what Wheelie Fit Mums is all about, it is an exercise programme based in Christchurch's Hagley Park. A group of us do cardio and strength exercises with our buggies, free weights and tubing. It is a great way for mums to get in shape and spend some time with their babies as well, as I know how difficult it is to fit in exercise when you have a baby or toddler.

I really love doing this type of work out as I push myself more in a group environment and it means I am not giving up as I do not want to look like the weakest link! Each 50 minute session definitely makes me puff and sweat, but I always feel so much better afterwards. The group of ladies is lovely, and we all encourage each other.

There are free trials available so if you are in Christchurch, have a baby or toddler (as long as they can fit in a buggy) and want to be part of a fun group exercise session, then you can check out Wheelie Fit Mums on http://www.wheeliefitmums.co.nz/

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...