Friday, January 14, 2011

Haircut

Today I had my first proper haircut in a year! When you look after a busy boy all day, it is easy to forget about yourself. Lately, I have been looking scruffy and after getting an awesome deal for a half price cut and blow wave on GrabOne, it was time to get a chop.

Before pic: Note the random blonde ends from my last dye job over two years ago!



After: Chopped a few inches off and put layers through.
I was inspired by this Gwenyth Paltrow look, even though I will never look like her. 
I am really happy with how it turned out, and love my new look! It is still long enough for me to put into a ponytail when exercising, but now I can wear it out again without looking like I have just woken up. Thanks to Janelle at MJ One Hair Studio on Antigua Street.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...