Monday, April 1, 2013

Bird Christmas Card.

I have so much fun making Christmas cards each week with Merry Monday over at Always Playing with Paper. This week was one of my favourite challenges, a tic-tac-toe grid.

 

 
I chose to do the first row down-animal, die cuts and red.
 
 
The strips of paper were from two different Christmas paper packs, and I used a die cut to cut out the leaf peeking out from behind the bird. The bird itself was part of an embellishment set that I have had for ages. A simple stamped sentiment finished the card off.
 
Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Noel paper pack, Nordic Christmas paper pack, Noel embellishments.
Stampin' Up: Season of Joy Stamp set, Red Riding Hood ink and cardstock, Soft Suede cardstock, Little Leaves die cut.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...