Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blossom Birthday card.

This coming week is full of celebrations- I have Easter, a wedding, and two family birthdays to celebrate. Luckily, Seize The Birthday had a great feminine sketch for me to create a beautiful card for my niece.

 

 
Here is my card creation:
 
 
I started with a Lucky Limeade base, and added Pink Lemonade cardstock and some floral patterned paper. The middle green strip was embossed using the Vine Street embossing folder, and I also added extra pink strips using my Adorning Accents Edgelits and then embossing them as well. I added some paper flowers to the middle strip and finished the flower with a brad. The last touch was a small sentiment stamped on to the card and I was finished!

Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Delight Designer Prints paper, Delight Paper Flowers, Pink Lemonade cardstock.
Stampin' Up: Vine Street embossing folder, Lucky Limeade cardstock, Flower brads, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorining Accents Embossing Folders, Bring on the Cake stamp set, Lucky Limeade ink.
Provocraft: Cuttlebug.

1 comment :

  1. What a pretty card. One of my favorite color combinations.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...