Saturday, September 14, 2013

Purple Birthday Wishes

A lovely lady had her birthday on Wednesday, and so the usual homemade birthday card was a given! I know she likes flowers and the colour purple, so I incorporated these three challenges into my card.



















Case Study: I was really drawn to the purple flower and the striped background.













Seize The Birthday: An anything goes birthday challenge with an optional "topping" of monochromatic- I chose purple.

Just Add Ink: Frames Challenge.

Here is what I created using the above challenges:



Supplies used:
Creative Memories: White cardstock, Lilac cardstock.
Stampin' Up: Elegant Eggplant cardstock and ink, Wisteria Wonder ink, Reason To Smile stamp set, Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stripes embossing folder.

5 comments :

  1. This is such a lovely 'clean' card, Lauren! The purples are beautiful, and I like how the lines of the square frame complement the embossed background so well - lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've framed that pretty flower so well! A perfect entry for the Just Add Frames challenge this week at JAI.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very CAS card. Well done and elegant. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's one of the most wonderful card I've seen. I like the colors and designs you used. The layout are also magnificent. Cheers to you.

    Happy Crafting xxxx
    Hazel
    Greetings for Birthday

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...