Monday, October 7, 2013

Kiwi Kids Book Club

I am very excited to be able to introduce The Kiwi Kids Book Club to you!



I have been working on this concept for a while, and wasn't sure if anyone would join, but I am trialling this for three months starting first November.

Sign up to receive between 3-5 books every month for a set payment of $60 for a three month period. Books are delivered straight to your door- a great idea to stockpile for Christmas or birthdays! Each kit has a specific theme targeted to children 1-5.

What kind of things can you expect to see in the kit? Here is a sneak preview of the 3 year old package for November. The theme is Fairy Tales. December's theme is Christmas, and January's theme is Summer.



Once you have filled out the form, I will be in touch with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. If you are not in New Zealand but would still like to participate, please leave me a comment and I will add you to the programme.

Fill out my form!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...