Thursday, January 2, 2014

Adam's first year Album

I have finally finished Adam's first year album- I am only five months behind now! I had trouble condensing it down into 80 pages (the maximum allowed by my printer) but I am really happy with the end result and wanted to share some of my favourite pages with you.

Adam sleeping in the hospital

Babies have so many facial expressions!

One of my favourite pages of my two boys.

One of my favourite Adam pages.

The bear suit on Adam.

I did a monthly update and this was his last one. It was great to get all the details down!

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look. Now it is time to get started on the 2013 albums!

Linking up with Show and Tell.
 Show & Tell Thursday's

4 comments :

  1. This really inspires me! It looks great - well done on finishing it! I am SO behind with my kids' first year scrapbooks, I hardly know where to begin with catching up! Are these digital scrapbook pages? And if so, what company did you use? Happy New Year to you :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these are digital pages- I used Storybook by Creative Memories but that has now been taken over by a different company. Going forward, I will be using mystory. Their website is www.mystory.com.au. I would love to help you if you have any other questions or need advice on how to get started.

      Delete
  2. awww this is so sweet. I have a friend who documented her first child this way and is now starting her next album with her second child. I think it's such a great memento to have for years and years. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you, it looks fantastic! I so need to get back to doing my girls albums... you may just have inspired me to make some time :) What a lovely keepsake for your boy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...