Thursday, January 16, 2014

Summer Papercraft Sampler

It has been a while since I shared some of my papercraft samplers- the last one I did was this Winter themed one and so I needed one for the other seasons.

Here in New Zealand we are in the middle of summer, so it was only fair that my next item be a Summer Papercraft Sampler.

This was a great way to use up some seasonal scraps I had stashed away, plus I love the colours together as they really remind me of summer. Here is the finished product:



The squares are mounted on white cardstock at 12"x12", then the decorative paper is 11"x11"and the yellow cardstock is 10.5"x10.5". Each white square is 2.5x2.5", with the inner squares at 2.25" x 2.25".

A close up of each four squares-

Top left:




Top right:




Bottom left:




Bottom right:



And here it is hanging up in the frame in my entranceway.




My favourite squares are the sun with sunglasses and the pinwheel- do you have a favourite square?

This was a lot easier to get into than my Winter one, as this is the third one I created and I am now more organised with creating each square. I will have another themed Papercraft Sampler to share with you in February.

Linking up with Show and Tell and The Memory Nest.


 Show & Tell Thursday's

Supplies used:
Stampin' Up: Pool Party cardstock, Extra Large Oval Punch, Pool party ink, Strawberry Slush ink, Coastal Cabana ink, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Fish Frenzy roller stamp, Pinwheel Sizzix Die, Boho Blossoms stamp set, Itty Bitty Buttons.
Creative Memories: White cardstock, Shape maker System, 12" Rotary trimmer, Precision Point Adhesive, It's A Girl Paper Pack, Summer Layered Stickers, Meadow Mini Punch, Seasons Paper Pack, Gold cardstock, Mediterranean cardstock, Blossom Place and Punch, Fabulous Summer Additions, Classic Seasons stickers, Cheerful Summer Additions, Butterfly Punch.
Making Memories: Pastel Mini Brads.

Close To My Heart: Micro-Tip Scissors.

6 comments :

  1. Those colours are stunning! Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren they look amazing. I love it in the frame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! Very summery and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo its so cute and pretty! I live it! My fav is the little flower buttons - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper choice and the little squares with the added touches. Thank you for linking up to Crafty Creations. Hope you will share with us again!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...