Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dreaming of Fancy Footwear

The time has come to think of shoes that will compliment my Autumn and Winter Wardrobe. I walk almost everywhere, so I need boots that are flat, comfortable, last the distance and are weatherproof.

My trusty suede boots have been on my feet for seven years, and I love that I can wear them with or without the fur trim showing.



However, they are getting a bit old and so it is time to invest in some new footwear.

Here are a few of the boots I have added to my wishlist.


Nimble- I love the plaid detail- and how funky are the purple suede version! I want both the black and purple ones. At least there is a buy one, get one half price on these, so it is totally justified.













Online boots- Django and Juliette is one of my favourite footwear brands and these black ankle boots have such a sweet bow detail. These would look so cute with my black and white flare skirt and some black opaque tights.

For brown boots, I have had my eye on these ones for a while.


Ruffle Boots- British Style Women's Knee-High Boots With Solid Color and Ruffle Design. These boots are so cheap and they come in black too! I would love these shoes to complement the Boom Shankar dress I am thinking of getting. These boots and that dress would be my happy place. 




















Zip Ankle Boots- These boots would be great for a lighter brown option. I do prefer a round toe over a pointed one, and these look like they would be comfortable to wear.

Onto some fun options.


















Melanie Jane Clarks- I am totally lusting after these, the colour is gorgeous! Plus they come in a half size, which is fantastic as my feet are a pesky 6.5 and it can be hard to find shoes in my size.













These Karl Black Glitter Gumboots- I am in love. The picture is blurry, but you have to check them out. Black glitter gumboots with a patent bow. Perfect for making the preschool run on a rainy day in style!

Finally, my perfect pair of black boots. As mentioned above, I need some replacement everyday black boots.


















These Lorenza boots look comfortable, with adequate support for walking around in. Plus they are similar to my name, so it must be a sign. They are also a smaller circumference, which I look for in a boot as I have chicken legs and a lot of boots gape on me. They are the priciest shoes on my list, but I will most likely get the most wear out of these and comfort is worth paying for.

I would love to know which boots you like best- help me make a decision!

Linking up with Wardrobe Wednesday.



9 comments :

  1. I'm in love with the brown ruffle boots :-)

    And yay! I also have chicken legs and find a lot of boots swim on me! So glad I'm not the only one with this problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like lorenza - have been thinking of getting something like that for myself. I too have the problem of walking everywhere and so many boots just aren't made for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lorenza boots look like a great everyday option. I do love a good (comfortable) flat boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tan ankle boots with the zip tag. Cute and comfy and would be gorgeous with dresses too. X

    Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really NEED new black ankle boots but I'm also loving those almost teal green boots. Too many great boots to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wholeheartedly agree - a pair of flat boots is essential for mums on the run with little ones. I am also a huge fan of Django & Juliette but those teal ankle boots are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that someone else buys boots for the long term. I have a pair that I've had for fifteen years and I love them. The Lorenza look like they might become faithful friends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seeking boot options too. I like a motorcycle-style 'tough' boit. They're the only things that go the distance for me. I do like those purple suede numbers though! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I go for the motorcycle-style 'tough' boot. They're the only things that go the distance for me. I do like those purple suede numbers though! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...