Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Two Ingredient Playdough

With the cooler weather closing in, keeping my two boys entertained indoors is becoming a priority. It is hard for me to find activities that both of them enjoy, but playdough is always a winner at playgroup so I thought I would make some myself. I wanted a quick and easy recipe that did not require a saucepan, cooking or lots of different ingredients.

I came across this idea- two ingredients for Playdoh that everyone should have in their cupboards!



Simply mix 1 cup of flour with three large squirts of dishwashing liquid and knead. Simple and easy to do.



This Playdough smells lovely, leaves hands soft, and behaves just like regular Playdough. Just make sure younger kids have adult supervision, as this Playdough is not designed to be eaten. I used lemon dishwashing liquid and it left the Playdough with a fun yellow swirl effect, but feel free to add some food colouring too.


Two happy boys and lovely smelling hands- that's a win-win situation in my book!



Linking up with Mom's Library and Time for Mom Blog Hop.

1 comment :

  1. Wow! That is really neat. I didn't know that you could use dishwashing soap to make dough.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...