Monday, June 23, 2014

Pinterest Resolutions June-December 2014

Onto my next set of Pinterest resolutions! I try to choose specific things each six months to focus on, to work through my huge amount of Pins! You can read about my previous Pinterest Resolutions here, here, here and here.

My son's 2nd birthday is coming up, and he wants a cow cake. I am hoping to recreate something like this.



I need to get better blogging pictures, and so I really want to make a Light Box.



I still struggle with cleaning my house- some days I get a lot done and then other days my house looks like a bombsite. I hope that a cleaning routine might inspire me to get on top of things.



I really need to organise my medicine cabinet, and this idea is brilliant!



I might be crazy, but people have been encouraging me to do half marathon after my recent 10k. If I do go ahead, then I will be following this plan.



Something for the boys- this Snowman Unit will be fun to do when the cooler weather turns to snow.



Last year I hosted a small Cookie Exchange, and this year I want it to be even better. I am sure this guide will be able to help me.



Finally, I want to do the 30 day Mom Challenge to show myself that I can be a good mum. These are baby steps, totally achievable and do not require any fancy items. I believe that praise and attention go a long way in my household, and it will be interesting to see how this challenge goes!



If you would like more ideas, you can follow me on Pinterest.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm glad the interview was a good read for you :) I have never heard of a cookie exchange but now I really want to try one! I am pinning the trick for the DIY light box as I really need to make one to help with my photos as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...