Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Style it Project June- Puffer Vest

I love a good puffer vest, and the staple vest in my closet right now is a reversible silver/black crop puffer jacket.

When I saw that Kimba Likes and Redcliffe Style were putting together a Puffer Jacket styling challenge, I got very excited. Unlike other style challenges, puffer jackets work great for stay at home mums. My jacket has been a staple layering piece this winter.


I find that with my puffer vest, because it is a shorter length, it looks great as a top layer when worn with a jersey and long sleeved top. The standard mum jeans and some cute winter boots and I am ready for the preschool run, a trip to the supermarket or a walk to coffee group!



Layering is the key here- the stripes peeking out from the bottom add some colour to the grey tones and also keep my back warm.



I know my hair looks crazy in these photos- I have run out of my normal shampoo and so I need to do one of the aforementioned supermarket runs!

Feel free to share your puffer jacket style over at the Style It Project!

2 comments :

  1. I love how you are wearing a hoodie with the puffer vest, I never thought of that. I'll have to remember to try this when it is Fall here in the U.S. again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear a hoodie with my puffer vest. I like your striped top underneath too! A fabulous sweater does well too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...