Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fox In Flats Recap

I have had a lot of fun so far partcipating in the Fox and Flats Style Dare! This is a chance to try new clothing styles and think outside the sqaure.


Here is a recap of days 1-7.

Neck Party- three necklace strands to bling things up a bit.


Red Lipstick- my favourite Avon Colour, Ruby In Gold.


Tuck it! A Henley sub top tucked into my black dress pants with a blazer.


Americana- Red, White and Blue! I even got in stars (star earrings) and stripes.


Sparkles- I went full on sequins here with a gold sequined top, so kept the rest of my outfit neutral with khaki green jeggings and a black waterfall cardigan. I also had a sparkly cuff.


It's All White- I wore a navy and white striped jersey with white pants and a white bangle.


His- I borrowed my husband's shirt for the morning while I did my workout. Lucas said "you're wearing Dad's shirt, I'm telling!"


It's not too late to join in via Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #FoxinFlatsStyleDare.

Joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday and What Wives Wear.

God Life Happy Wife

7 comments :

  1. You're doing a great job. I look forward to watching you for the rest of the month. I love joining in but remember after I'm dressed and I'm usually too lazy to change :) Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren this challenge looks so much fun. I'm always up for a challenge so I'm in. A few days late but I'm ready. Thanks for sharing. By the way I love that your son was ready to rat you out. Lol! Thanks for linking up. ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkles! Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acing this challenge Lauren. Adore the striped tee and striped cardi and that shiny gold sequined top. =)

    Hmmm, do we already follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin. I will be following you on both and I hope you do the same so we can support one-another.

    Thanks and enjoy your weekend. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have layered those necklaces, I need to try that... or buy some necklaces that will layer better! What a fun challenge! Thanks for linking up at What Wives Wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripes are a winner on you, love that look. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...