Saturday, November 1, 2014

Frocktober Day 31

Well, I have made it through a whole month of dresses!

The last few days have been extremely hectic as I traveled to a family funeral, which was a 9 hour round trip, on the Thursday. I have had a sick 2 year old since Wednesday and he ended up in the observation unit last night for overnight monitoring, hence the lateness of my post. We just got home and he went downhill again, so today I will be keeping a close eye on him.

We have also had car issues and an exploding laundry tub, so this body is fueled on lots of coffee right now!

This dress was picked up at Cotton On for a grand total of $15. I love the shape of it, and it is so comfortable and stretchy. It feels like I am wearing pajamas, and the fabric is a soft textured knit that keeps me warm but is not heavy.



I tend to shy away from leopard print, but in a navy tone it keeps within my comfort zone and not as bold as a traditional brown leopard print.

I am linking this outfit up with The Fashionable Mum for her Fashionomics Friday link up, as this dress is such a bargain and it is still available online and in stores in a variety of colours and prints.



For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here. Today is the last day to donate and I would really appreciate your support.

1 comment :

  1. That dress looks lovely on you, I love a bit of animal print. It'll be great for winter too over leggings.
    Thanks for linking up on Fashionomics Friday. X

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...