Friday, November 21, 2014

Shop What You Got Week Three Review

iCurvy World

Another week of outfits based on 30 items, and my mint t-shirt definitely became one of my staples!

Day 15 was a day of shopping and crafting, so a simple outfit kept me cool and comfortable. Black Basic Slub Tee (Pagani), Miley Sandals (Number One Shoes), Crop Denim Capri (Farmers).



Day 16 was my Mum's 60th birthday, so I glammed up in this Daisy Jacquard Dress with Belt (Farmers). I also put on my High Heeled Ruched Shoes with Ankle Strap (Wild Pair). The dress came with this belt, and some black hoop earrings were the only accessory I needed.



On day 17 I experimented with tucking my Aqua Basic Slub Tee (Pagani) into my Tie Back Drop Hem Black Skirt (Max) then adding a matching belt.



I didn't just want to wear this Ashanti Fit and Flare Dress (Cotton On) by itself for Day 18, so I tied a Navy sleeveless blouse (Paper Scissors) over the top to add some extra interest and paired it with my Julia Blue Sandals (Number One Shoes).



Day 19 and my Aqua Basic Slub Tee (Pagani) was tucked into my basic Black Jeans, also from Pagani.



Day 20 started off cold, so I put my Black Drape Bolero (Blue Illusion) over my Layla Sixties Floral Mini Dress (Boohoo). This was a great outfit for running errands, meeting my Dad for a coffee and taking my sons to dancing lessons.



Day 21 was hot and blustery, so once again I tucked my Aqua Basic Slub Tee (Pagani) into this patterned Paisley Print Skater Skirt (Paper Scissors). The skirt has the same colour or mint in the pattern, and paired with my Miley Tan Sandals (Number One Shoes) it kept me cool.



As you can see, it has been a good week for my Aqua Tee and yes I washed it between wears! I am starting to get the hang of tucking my tops into skirts and pants, as a lot of my tops are too big or have stretched out at the bottom and so tucking them in means that I can still wear them without looking sloppy. Because of my shape, I find it hard to wear oversized tops, so tucking in keeps waist definition and also makes me look a bit more put together.

I am glad the weather is warming up as I haven't had the chance yet to wear one of my skirts or a couple of the sleeveless items, so look out for them next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...