Friday, November 14, 2014

Shop What You Got Week Two Review


iCurvy World

It's that time of the week where I share my outfits from the Shop What You Got Challenge!

Day 8 was full of birthday celebrations for family members, so I needed a simple party outfit. I ended up wearing Elegant Pink and Black Ruffle Dress (Sammydress) and High heeled Ruched Shoes with Ankle Strap (Wild Pair).



Day 9 wearing my birthday necklace with Aqua Basic Slub Tee (Pagani) and Basic Black Jeans (Pagani). I haven't been into pagani for ages but splurged after my birthday and discovered that it is still one of my favourite shops! Shoes are my Puma Sports flats.



Day 10 was spent hanging out at home, and so I needed something casual and comfortable. I wore some Black Studded Sandals (Number One Shoes) with a Stripe Panel Tee Shirt from overseas and my JayJays denim shorts.



Day 11 was a beautiful sunny day so I pulled out this Maxi Dress (Sammydress) and paired it with my Miley Sandals (Number One Shoes). These sandlas are on special this weekend for half price and come in black or tan- well worth getting a pair in each colour!



The cooler weather came back for day 12 and so I paired my  Basic Black Jeans (Pagani) with this Striped Chiffon Blouse (Sammydress) and a Cord Jacket from Sportsgirl.



Day 13 is my budget bargain of the week, with these items coming in at $7.50 for the whole outfit! I picked up the jacket, top and jeans at a clothes swap where there was a $4 entry fee, and the necklace was $2.50 at Pagani. The shoes were a birthday gift two years ago.



Day 14-A Public Holiday here today, so we are off to ride miniature trains and have icecream. Due to safety regulations on the trains I have to wear closed toe shoes, but I still pulled out my patterned pants for Printed Pants Friday!



Day 13 was my favourite look of the week. Can you tell I love wearing flats? I really should get some wedges for summer, but I am not purchasing anything this month and had already picked these shoes. I walk about 5 kilometres most days and so heels aren't practical for my day-to-day lifestyle, but I did enjoy the chance to wear heels with my party dress.

Linking up with What Wives Wear and Fashionomics Friday.

3 comments :

  1. Love all your looks. I'm a bit late but I really think I need to start this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that maxi dress, looks fabulous on you.

    Thanks for linking up on Fashionomics Friday, Lauren.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress in day 12 and your hair looks cute pulled back!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...