Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pinterest Resolutions Jan-April 2015

My Pinterest Resolutions so far have been mostly successful, so I think it is time to choose a few more to attempt!

If you are new to my blog, each six months I have been choosing some items that I have pinned on my Pinterest Boards, and will complete the idea, creation or activity.

Instead of six monthly, I will now break these down into four month goals. I feel like I forget about some of the things I want to do during a six month time period, so four months gives me a good amount of time but not too much.

As far as blogging goes, I like to plan ahead and so this way of planning a year of blog posts is definitely something I need to do!

We are heading on holiday soon, and I need to pack light. This guide on a capsule wardrobe for a beach vacation will be perfect for me to get a variety of outfits with minimal space.

All of the males in my family are big on quality time, so for my 2 and 5 year old I will have to make up these Valentines Day coupons for them to take advantage of some special activities with me, Dad and as a family.


I love making cards, and this video showing how to make 12 cards in less than 20 minutes is something I need to try once I get the Wishes book!


My boys love bananas, peanut butter and frozen yoghurt, so making our own peanut butter and banana frozen yoghurt will be something we can all do together and enjoy.

My boys also love treasure hunts, and Easter is a perfect time to do them. How cute is this active Easter Egg hunt? Great to get the kids up and moving.

These should all have been put into place by the end of April- make sure to check back to see how I am doing!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Planning a year of blog posts! That would have been great for me, because I started my Christmas craft posts too late this year! Bleh! I sometimes run a week ahead, but not lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea as I tend to pin things and completely forget about them. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...