Friday, January 2, 2015

Searching for a Sofa

My husband and I have been sitting on second hand sofas since our flatting days, and currently have a hand my down from my mother. Whilst comfortable, we dream of having a beautiful corner lounge suite to relax on at the end of a long day.

Looking at the range of Modani furniture and their modern sofas, I was so inspired and started brainstorming a look for our living room. Starting with my ideal corner lounge suite, my inspiration grew and I came up with a look that I think is on trend, easy to maintain and child friendly!



Our colour scheme is currently navy and wood, so I would love a grey and black scheme to go with my current curtains and TV. This Black Monaco sofa is everything we are looking for, and I love the rug and extra pillows to lighten up the look.

A plushy stool acts as a makeshift coffee table, and will be more resistant to scratches from the boys' Lego.

New light fittings are on our to do list, and the ones I have chosen are perfect for the style of our house.

Lastly. the Epso shelves in black provide a much needed storage area in our living room and look stylish.

I would love to know what your favourite item is- if you need any more inspiration I encourage you to look through the Modani website as they have some truly beautiful items!

1 comment :

  1. I really love the darker grey color of this couch. We really need a new one, so bad!! We are trying to decide when, because our kids are so tough on our family room couch right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...