Thursday, February 12, 2015

Shaking up my Skincare Routine

I recently came across a new range of skincare products that didn't irritate my skin, which in itself is a miracle!

The Sensé skincare range is clinically proven to increase skin elasticity, decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve texture, and boost skin’s moisture content.



As someone who suffers from dry and sensitive skin, I couldn't wait to get started. I started off using the following products:
This is my skin, makeup free first thing in the morning, before I started using these four products.


I did skip a couple of days due to hospital stays, holidays and life in general- I am the first to admit I don't always wash my makeup off at night (eep!).

The products themselves smell amazing, and aren't greasy. The cleanser is so easy to use, and while I am used to a less gloopy toner, I feel that using a thicker toner has helped to apply it properly.

After a month, here is my skin makeup free in the morning.



I have noticed a huge difference in the fine lines under my eyes, and my cheek redness is a lot less noticeable. The lines around my mouth are also less pronounced.

Here is a before and after side by side so that you can see a difference.



I will definitely continue to use these products as now that I am in my thirties I need to start taking care of my face. These products are affordable and they work for my skin- well worth a try if you are concerned about dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.

I purchased these products from Nathan, and at the moment any customers who purchase through him will be given a free sample of a brand new whole foods nutritional bar.
Nathan Macgregor
USANA Independent Associate
0273161282
titaniumfit@yahoo.co.nz

NB: I was not compensated in any way for this review- I purchased the products at normal price and reviewed them simply to share with my readers. I am not, nor have I ever been, a USANA rep. 

3 comments :

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...