Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Personalised Coffee Travel Mugs

Some of you may know that scrapbooking is my business, and over the weekend I helped to run a retreat with some of my lovely team members.

We usually make small name tags for the table, but this year we decided to provide everyone with their own personalised coffee mug as we have tea and coffee available at the retreat, but the cups provided are pretty small and there is always a risk of spillage, so these were a great option.

Using the Cricut and some sparkly silver vinyl, one of my fellow consultants cut names and stuck all of them onto the coffee mugs.


The sparkly silver vinyl was bright enough to stand out, and the large font from the Cricut Artbooking cartridge was perfect for the names.


At the retreat, each person received their coffee mug as well as a goodie bag.



The lovely Sheryl even made me my own coffee mug with sparkly white writing!



Everybody loved having their own mug and it made coffee breaks quick and easy during the weekend.

1 comment :

  1. SUPER cute! Love the sparkly vinyl, I didn't know there was such a thing!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...