Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Frock Feature 3

Today I am sharing a fun party dress that I can dress down for daytime events.

This Heidi Heavy Embellished Chiffon Skater Dress from Boohoo has been great for both day and night occasions, and I love the extra sparkle that the top adds, and the gathered waist gives me shape but is still really comfortable to wear.



The back also has gorgeous detailing, with a button clasp and slight gape to show off your skin.



I wore this dress with flat sandals to a daytime children's birthday party, but it is also beautiful paired with wine red lips and black pumps for a night out.



Unfortunately this dress has sold out online, but I have found a similar one here.

Remember that I am wearing a dress each Friday for Frocktober, to find out more about this and to donate to a great cause please click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...