Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Easy Style with Ezibuy

As a stay at home mum, I love online shopping! One of my favourite clothing stores to shop online is Ezibuy, and their new Autumn 2016 catalogue is chock full of amazing items that will be great for my Autumn capsule wardrobe.

First up is this casual striped top, which I have paired with these great chinos and casual sneakers. I have also gone for a pattern clash with this scarf, which I already have in my wardrobe.
Casual striped Top


Next up is a great outfit for a rainy day school run- this cute polka dot sweater is paired with skinny vintage jeans and a great jacket to keep me dry. This jacket is available in some fun colours, guaranteed to make you stand out on a gloomy day!

Rainy Day school run


I am a big fan of double layered tops, and this top is perfect for a day relaxing at home or equally fancy for a girl's day out. I saw one of the ladies from playgroup in these pants and they look amazingly comfortable, so I chose a khaki pair to go with the earthy tones in my current wardrobe.
A Day at Home


I am also in need of some new pyjamas, and Ezibuy have a mix and match deal going on with their pyjama tops and bottoms.
Pyjamas


This lace top is perfect for dressier days, and paired with some slimline pants and a crossbody bag I could do a number of errands whilst looking put together!
Errands Outfit


Lastly, I need some options to take my current dresses into the colder months, so this jacket and these tan boots will go with this dress as well as most other dresses in my wardrobe.
Country Cute


Which Ezibuy look is your favourite? I would love to know!

2 comments :

  1. These are all such cute looks! I love the rainy day one! That jacket is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAuren, I am loving the dress and boots look for the lead up to winter. I do love the PJ look too on many a day. Bron x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...