Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Blue and Floral Friday

Fridays call for loose fitting clothes, a relaxed casual feel and my favourite colour-navy!

I find it so easy to put on this Batwing cardigan for a chunky, cozy layer on any outfit.



Paired with this floral top, grey denim jeans and my navy boots, this outfit can take me from the mall to a coffee date to the school run!



I even have matching blue floral earrings, which bring some colour to my face.



This outfit is great for layering as I can take off the cardigan if I get too hot, and the boots keep my feet toasty warm.

Do you have a loose fit cardigan in your wardrobe? It is like being able to wear a blanket! This particular cardigan even comes in different colours- the chocolate is on my wishlist.

Top: Ezibuy Capture Shell Top
Cardigan: Boohoo Lucy Loose Knit Batwing Cardigan
Boots: Number One Shoes Dusty Ankle Boots
Bracelet: Whitehot Murano Beads

1 comment :

  1. Navy is one of my favourite colours too! It is so much more flattering to our skin than black in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...